Brett Lewis chose Real Estate as a career back in 1986. Brett is a member of the Real Estate Institute and offers a wealth of experience in Residential Sales, Rental Management and Property Development.
In 1999 the move to open his own Real Estate office in association with Philip Prior and Cathryn Williams was a natural progression and a decision that has proven to be a good one with the business now growing at a rapid rate both in turnover but more importantly it's reputation in the Marion and Holdfast Bay Council areas.
When asked to comment on his Real Estate career, Brett replies - “Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to be able to help friends and clients achieve their personal Real Estate goals. Everybody has different reasons for buying and selling, therefore, honesty, communication and commitment is the key”.
In recent times Brett's achievements have been acknowledged by his peers:-
- 2015 No.2 Sales Person of the Year for First National SA/NT
- 2015 Spirit of Community Award for First National SA/NT
- 2015 Highest Gross Sales Commission for First National SA/NT
- 2015 Platinum Sales Award for First National SA/NT
- 2014 Sales Person of the Year (Top 10) for First National SA/NT
- 2014 Diamond Award for First National SA/NT
- 2013 Highest number of settled sales for First National SA/NT
- 2013 Second placed overall salesperson for First National SA/NT
Specialising in the South Western area, Brett invites both new and past clients to call him at any time with their housing and property investment needs. Please be assured that all discussions will be confidential and handled with enthusiasm and professionalism.